What is Business English?
Our Business English courses provide our students with a range of valuable skill sets in order to help them communicate effectively in any situation. We understand that not all businesses are the same, so our courses are designed to be flexible enough to meet the needs of our students.
- Group Business English (maximum 8 students)
- One to One Business English classes (1 student – 1 teacher)
- Learn how to create and deliver presentations
- Improve your written communication with draft reports and practise email and letter writing
- Practise how to participate and lead in meetings
- Practise telephone skills to understand and be understood
- Increase your comprehension abilities using real world materials such as news channels, newspapers and other online resources
Outcomes of the Course
- Increase your Business English skills with reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Learn more effective English for work
- Increase your vocabulary and language skills specific to your sector or industry (tourism, hospitality, advertising etc.)
- Improve your fluency and confidence in the work place
When can I start?
Group and One to One Business English courses are designed around the availability of students. Please contact us with the start date, number of weeks required, and company name and we will arrange a booking for you.