Terms & Conditions
1) Full course fees must be paid by the first day of your course.
2) If you send us written cancellation at least 48 hours before the start of your course, we will refund the full course fees.
3) If you cancel a one-to-one lesson, you must do this 24 hours or more in advance of the lesson. If you give less than 24 hours’ notice, you may lose the lesson and there may be no refund.
4) We cannot give refunds for late arrival, early departure, absence during a course or change of programme. However, under exceptional circumstances e.g. illness, or illness within the family a refund is possible (upon receiving documentation from a doctor).
5 ) We cannot give refunds for days when the school is closed during bank holidays.
6) Fees are for consecutive weeks of study.
7) Students agree to follow all internal regulations of the school. If a student behaves in a disruptive manner, does not follow the school rules, is persistently absent from class, or engages in illegal activity, he/she will be asked to leave the school immediately.
8) Force Majeure: in the event of the school having to close and/or students having to leave the school early for reasons of natural disaster such as fire/flooding/infectious diseases or war/terrorism, etc, which are beyond the reasonable control of the school, no refunds will be made. We will make all efforts to keep the school open and running but this may necessitate making some classes larger or changing the timetable to allow staff to cover all scheduled lessons.